Proudly Presented In Glorious 2-D!

<b>Proudly Presented In Glorious 2-D!</b>
2010 marks the 25th year for Drivin N Cryin.

The band has agreed to allow cameras to invade their collective space in an effort to document the milestone.

The filmmakers will use this blog to keep Drivin N Cryin fans up to date on the project.

Follow us as we follow the band on a months-long journey that will result in a full-length feature film.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Balancing the morning show, the shooting and editing of the 'I See Georgia' video, and the documentary requires me to focus on whatever comes next without sweating too much about the big picture. Now that the show is done for the week it's time to zero in on the final video shoot next Tuesday. I think we have everything we need in place. I'm assured the band has kept their hair and overall look the same as it was when we shot a few weeks ago. This is very important because this shot needs to flow right out of the stuff we shot then. I also have my crew ready to do a walk-thru on Monday so that we have all the shots worked out before we start on Tuesday. The only wild card concerns the extras. The scene will look better the more extras we have on hand. We think we've gotten enough people involved. But you never know how many will actually show up until you get there. 150 to 200 people would be ideal. I can make it work with anything above 50. But if we end up with 25 I'll be screwed.

I'll spend tonight and tomorrow continuing to edit what we have- Have a beer and put up my feet on Sunday- then dive back in headfirst right after the show Monday. This stuff is fun!