Proudly Presented In Glorious 2-D!

<b>Proudly Presented In Glorious 2-D!</b>
2010 marks the 25th year for Drivin N Cryin.

The band has agreed to allow cameras to invade their collective space in an effort to document the milestone.

The filmmakers will use this blog to keep Drivin N Cryin fans up to date on the project.

Follow us as we follow the band on a months-long journey that will result in a full-length feature film.

Monday, March 15, 2010


As I slowly climb out of a bout with the flu that robbed me of a week of productivity, I now feel the need to be double productive for the rest of the week. Thankfully, Rett Thompson was able to follow the band for the weekend with a camera while I stayed put. He says he has 5 and a half hours of video for me to scrub through when I see him tomorrow. I enjoy diving into hours of video and emerging with a few minutes here and a few seconds there that will ultimately make the film. It's a neat sort of visual scavenger hunt, but I'm going to have to multitask if I want to keep with the editing schedule I've planned out for this project. I'm very glad I was born when I was born- I can't imagine trying to do this with film stock.

In my mind this needs to be the week we finally shine the 'I See Georgia' video up one last time- and then release it. I have a major edit scheduled for Wednesday afternoon and I'm hoping that by this weekend I'll have that project done, and be able to completely throw myself into the DnC documentary. The year is beginning to slip away.