Proudly Presented In Glorious 2-D!

<b>Proudly Presented In Glorious 2-D!</b>
2010 marks the 25th year for Drivin N Cryin.

The band has agreed to allow cameras to invade their collective space in an effort to document the milestone.

The filmmakers will use this blog to keep Drivin N Cryin fans up to date on the project.

Follow us as we follow the band on a months-long journey that will result in a full-length feature film.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010


DnC Movie Extra from Eric Von Haessler on Vimeo.

Only a few choice shots from this actually make it into the movie 'The Great American Band'- but I thought I'd throw this longer form piece out there to show just how close the guys allow me to get with my camera while they perform. You can see that Kevn backs up not knowing I'm there- then I brush into Tim, during a critical part of the song, as I pass by. The great thing is that no one has ever complained about me being in the way (not to my face anyway). That's why the live performances in the movie look different. I'm trying to put the viewer right in the middle of a great rock band while they're chugging away. That's the goal.